There is a possibility depending on how many Black Belts and lower belts total will be testing that we may combine both tests on the 7th of September. Further information will be available soon.
We have decided to postpone the Hapkido seminar we were originally looking at having on September 8th to sometime this coming spring when we can put more energy in it's promotion. This seminar will be open to the public and we plan on several sister Hapkido schools from around the country attending. Please watch for future postings.